Workshop Registration, Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Registrations for workshops will be accepted in the order received.
- In order to hold a participant’s place, full payment for the workshop must be received within 3 days of registration.
- Refunds will only be made for cancellations if the remaining registration meets the minimum participant requirement for the workshop.
(The minimum participation requirement is the number of participants it takes to totally pay for the workshop.)
- Refunds will not be made for workshop costs already incurred at the time of cancellation (such as material fees).
- If the workshop is cancelled, participants will receive a full refund except for cost already incurred (see #4).
- All registration must be made and paid in full at least 5 weeks before the date of the workshop.
- If the minimum number of participants have not registered and paid for 5 weeks before the date of the workshop, the workshop shall be cancelled.