Classes & Events offered by Guild Members
Leslee Fiorella • The Weaving School
Along with offering classes in multiharness weaving, tapestry, and rigid heddle weaving, The Weaving School offers loom rentals for special projects, as well as retail sales of looms, equipment, tools and weaving yarns. Located inside Cast Away Yarn Shop, 100 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401.
Heidi Harris • West County Fiber Arts
We offer a variety of workshops in fiber arts at our school in Sebastopol, taught by talented and experienced teachers from around the Bay Area, as well as from abroad. Browse our ever-expanding Menu of Workshops, and if you have any questions, please get in touch by emailing Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our upcoming classes:
- June 22, 23 & 24: Nuno Felted Garments with Charity van der Meer – WAIT LIST
- July 7: Dyeing with Indigo & Oak Galls with Ashley Eva Brock
- July 8: Dyeing with Indigo & Oak Galls with Ashley Eva Brock
- July 14 & 15: Block Printing with Mordants & Natural Dyes with Kori Hargreaves
- August 11 & 12: Batik & Indigo with Kori Hargreaves
- August 18 & 19: Zapotec Natural Dyes with Porfirio Gutiérrez
- September 15: Bundle Dyeing with Babs Behan
- October 7: Pine Needle Basketry with Judith Thomas
- November 18: Natural Dyes with Rebecca Burgess
Alisha Reyes • Fiber Circle Studio
Fiber Circle Studio is a fiber makerspace located in Sonoma County, CA, that focuses on offering workshops, and equipment in the areas of weaving, spinning, fiber processing, sewing, dyeing, knitting, crocheting and felting. We support, inspire and provide a communal space for exploration of one's creative journey.
Marta Shannon • Tactile Sensations
Marta teaches weaving for both beginning and advanced students at her studio in Petaluma, as well as other venues. For more information, contact Marta at email@example.com or 707-658-1707, or visit www.martashannon.com or the Tactile Sensations Facebook page. Private lessons available.